2013 Postdoc Openings - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
1. Postdoc opening on Sustainable Manufacturing
- Ph.D. in Mechanical/Industrial/Civil Engineering or any related field.
- Researchl experience on sustainable manufacturing and energy efficiency
- Practical working experience in manufacturing industry is strongly preferred
- A detail-orientated and highly-motivated person
2. Postdoc opening on Life Cycle Assessment
- Ph.D. in Environmental/Industrial/Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Research experience on Life Cycle Assessment method (both process-based and input-output LCA).
- In-depth knowledge on environmental modeling and degradation of pollutants in environmental media.
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills in numerical modeling and analysis.
- A self-motivated researcher
3. Postdoc opening on Nano-materials/structure for Lithium-Ion Battery
- Ph.D. in Engineering/Materials/Chemistry or any related field.
- Intensive research experience on development of novel nano-materials/structure.
- Hands-on experience on SEM, HRTEM, TEM, AFM and FTIR.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates please contact Professor Yuan through: email@example.com, with a full copy of your C.V.