Forms & Handbooks
ESE Graduate Program Handbook
(PDF), last updated October 2013
Current Students: Important notes about forms - You are responsible for downloading the appropriate forms below, completing, and submitting them on time to meet the graduate school deadlines. In most cases you will need both a graduate school form, and an accompanying ESE Rubric Form. Type your information in the appropriate blank spaces and print out the form needed for your situation. Obtain your committee member signatures and that of your major professor and co-major professor (if applicable). If Graduate Faculty Identifier Codes are needed on the form, you can obtain them from your Plan of Study online. The forms should be submitted to the Program Coordinator, Christal Musser, ESE, YOUNG Hall Room B-40, to get the ESE Department Head signature. ESE students will receive a monthly email reminder regarding forms and deadlines.
Committee Meeting Form
- ESE Graduate Student Committee Meeting Report Form
(Form GC-5) To be completed by the committee for each graduate student committee meeting held and submitted to the Program Head office.
Graduate School Forms
- Request for Appointment of Examining Committee (for prelim-exam and final examination for MS thesis and PhD students) (Electronic Form GS-8 ) must be filed with Program Coordinator at least 3 weeks prior to the requested examination date! Electronic approvals are needed and hope to be approved to the Graduate School at least 2 weeks prior to the exam date.
- Report of Master's Examining Committee. To be completed by thesis and non-thesis students' graduate committee members.
Eelctronic Form GS-7 online request is due to Program Coordinator for approval 3 weeks. This form is due in the Program Head's Office two weeks before Graduate School Deadline!
- Master's and Ph.D. Thesis Forms (download from graduate school thesis forms website). ESE Program Head, Dr. Linda S. Lee signs on the Graduate Program Head or Department Head signature lines.
- Request for Transfer of Department to ESE-IGP
(Form GS-17-ESE Revision ) All completed graduate school forms should be forwarded to the ESE Program Head for her signature: Linda S. Lee, AGRY, Lilly Hall
- Additional Froms:
Form 23 is available from your associated departmental graduate office for research credit registration. Make sure that the "Major" line is completed with IESE to designate you as an ESE student.
- Annual Progress Review Form GC-6
(Word version ) (PDF version)
Rubric Evaluation Forms
- Generic Cover Sheet for Each Set of Rubric Evaluations
Rubric Evaluation Forms to be completed by the student's committee members for each activity below. (Complete Set of Rubrics - navigate rubric forms with bottom tabs)
- Ph.D. Dissertation Research Proposal Rubric Evaluation
- Written & Oral Preliminary Examination/Proposal Presentation Rubric Evaluation (Form GC-4)
- M.S. Thesis &. Defense Exam Rubric Evaluation
- Ph.D. Dissertation & Defense Exam Rubric Evaluation
- All completed rubrics should be forwarded to the ESE Program Head's office for her review: Linda S. Lee, AGRY, Lilly Hall.
Additional forms that may be necessary are found at